- Infobird continues to provide the Chinese market with technological solutions that optimize customer service, engagement, and overall experience through SaaS products that leverage AI solutions
- Customer engagement and salesforce management products currently available through Infobird are designed to help create optimized experiences for the customer and the company using them
- Infobird has over a decade of experience providing customer engagement and SaaS for large enterprises in the finance industry
- The SaaS market grows each year by approximately 18%, and it is estimated that by the end of 2021, 99% of businesses will utilize at least one SaaS product
Infobird (NASDAQ: IFBD) continues to show its dedication and commitment to improving its offering by successfully expanding into the consumer and retail product providers market, as shown in the August service contract signed by the company and the subsidiary of a leading retail brand. This service contract allows Infobird to expand its software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, providing innovative AI-powered customer engagement solutions in China.
Infobird empowers clients with business-driven solutions that help increase revenue, reduce costs, and enhance customer service quality and satisfaction. The company has over ten years of experience providing customer engagement and SaaS for large enterprises in the finance industry. The company’s comprehensive customer engagement SaaS solutions portfolio is highly intelligent, customizable, provides proof of stability and security at scale, and includes a concurrence of over 10,000 agents.
Customer engagement products provided by Infobird include:
- Cloud Call Center – helps with improving customer satisfaction, increasing value per customer, and enhances the customer service experience through intelligent call routing, human/robot collaboration service, more than one method of deployment, customer engagement hub, and so much more
- Intelligent Telemarketing – Enhances work efficiency and increases success rates; offers predictive dialing, human/robot collaboration, multi-channel and media coordination, intelligent outbound routing strategies, cloud-native technology, full-stack capability with controlled source coding, and more
- Intelligent Omni-Channel Customer Service – Elevates customer experience with omnichannel engagement, human/robot collaboration, multidimensional data insights, and more
- AI Voice/Text Chatbot – allows for most questions to be answered 24/7, increases efficiency by almost 200%, decreases labor costs by up to 80%, chatbot works alongside human co-workers, utilizes powerful technology for speech recognition and synthesis, including semantic understanding, and more
AI salesforce management includes:
- Intelligent Quality Inspection – Improves quality inspection rates and service levels through real-time and total smart coverage, over 100 times more efficient, increases accuracy, increases agent capability, lowers complaint rates, lowers labor costs, and more
- Intelligent Training – Ensures and continuously improves the performance level of agents, reduces the high turnover rates and costs experienced during training, empowers agents to improve performance continuously, includes a standard curriculum, and more
The SaaS market is currently growing by 18% each year, and it is estimated that by the end of this year, 99% of organizations will be using one or more SaaS solutions. SaaS offers users opportunities that provide high strategic value, replacing on-premises deployment of software solutions. Through SaaS technologies, like those offered by Infobird, small and large businesses have the opportunity to expand and become more efficient (https://ibn.fm/sNZRq).
Within the Chinese market, Infobird is hoping to expand through contracts, like the one signed in August. Many companies are implementing more optimized solutions for customer engagement, enhancing the customer experience through technological means. Infobird is aware of the trends, goals, and requirements, which is why it has been investing steadily in the technological innovation of its services.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Infobird.com/en/index.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to IFBD are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/IFBD
ChineseWire (CW) is a specialized communications platform focused on promising China-based companies that are listed in North America. As one of 40+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), CW provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution to IBN’s millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public Chinese companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.chinesewire.com
ChineseWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.