- Infobird leverages a self-developed cloud computing structure, AI and machine learning capabilities, patented Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) application technologies, a no-code development platform and in-depth industry expertise to best serve its growing client base
- Chinese spending on cloud infrastructure services grew from $107 billion in 2019 to $142 billion in 2020; China is the second-largest market for cloud infrastructure spending (after the U.S.), contributing 14% of the global industry
- Infobird’s suite of AI Customer Engagement offerings includes intelligent omnichannel customer service support, cloud call center utilities, intelligent telemarketing services and AI voice/text chatbot solutions
- The company also provides AI Salesforce Management tools, including an intelligent quality inspection platform and a comprehensive training utility
- Infobird has a vast and constantly expanding client base, with over 10,000 paid user accounts from 358 customers in the industries of finance, education, public services, consumer products and health care
- The company’s management team features graduates of the Tsinghua University and other reputable universities, both in China and abroad; its members boast an average of over two decades of experience in management and technology
- Infobird’s shares began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on April 20, 2021, following an initial public offering of 6.25 million ordinary shares at a public offering price of $4.00 per share
Infobird Software (NASDAQ: IFBD) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of AI-powered customer engagement solutions in China. Infobird leverages a self-developed cloud computing structure, AI and machine learning capabilities, patented Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) application technologies, a no-code development platform and in-depth industry expertise to best serve its growing client base.
Founded in October 2001, Infobird empowers clients with value-driven business solutions designed to increase revenue, reduce costs and enhance service quality and customer satisfaction. The company currently specializes in corporate clients in finance and a broad array of ancillary industries.
Infobird is headquartered in Beijing, China, and began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on April 20, 2021, following an initial public offering of 6.25 million ordinary shares at a public offering price of $4.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions.
Infobird’s flagship customer engagement software can handle both AI Customer Engagement and AI Salesforce Management.
- AI Customer Engagement
- Intelligent Omni-Channel Customer Service – This offering allows clients to connect with their customers anytime and anywhere through a comprehensive suite of cloud-based tools.
- Cloud Call Center – This service puts Infobird’s years of technical and operational experience to work for clients, with options including intelligent IVR technology, call monitoring, routing strategy and ticketing systems, all supported by multi-dimensional data reports.
- Intelligent Telemarketing – Infobird’s AI bots can help clients navigate “never-ending lists” of potential customers, filter out the most promising leads and increase the working efficiency of agents, keeping agents focused on high-value tasks.
- AI Voice Chatbot and AI Text Chatbot – This technology allows clients to create human-like interactions offering 24/7 availability and multi-round dialogue capabilities, decreasing labor costs by up to 80% while greatly improving efficiency.
- AI Salesforce Management
- Intelligent Quality Inspection – Infobird’s platform aims to improve quality inspection rates and service levels through the use of real-time smart monitoring with comprehensive coverage.
- Intelligent Training – Interactive training programs allow clients to ensure and continuously improve the performance level of their agents, lessening the impact of high turnover rates common throughout the customer service industry.
Infobird’s client base includes roughly 10,000 paid user accounts representing 358 customers in the industries of finance, education, public services, consumer products and health care – as reported on June 30, 2020.
Cloud infrastructure services spending in China increased by 32% ($39.9 billion) in the fourth quarter of 2020. For all of 2020, total services grew to $142 billion, up from the reported $107 billion in 2019. This growth can be attributed to rising demand for cloud infrastructure over physical software solutions (https://ibn.fm/rHZUh). China is the second-largest market for cloud infrastructure solutions after the U.S., accounting for roughly 14% of the global industry.
Likewise, SaaS has demonstrated considerable growth potential in recent years. In 2020, the SaaS industry in China was valued at $3.3 billion, representing an increase of 43.5% over 2019, as companies continue to leverage artificial intelligence and Big Data technologies to increase efficiencies and promote expansion.
As one of the leading and longest standing providers of domestic SaaS solutions and with a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent, customizable and scalable solutions, Infobird is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the market’s expansion and resulting opportunities for corporate growth.
Yimin Wu is the CEO and Founder of Infobird. He has served as the Chairman of the board of directors and Chief Executive Officer of the company since it was founded. From August 1990 to March 1993, Mr. Wu was a software engineer for the Software Center of Tsinghua University and was sent to the U.S. to co-develop the HP_UX operating system at HP Inc. From April 1993 to May 2000, he served as the general manager for Beijing Jing Zhou Computers Co. Ltd., a company responsible for marketing and developing interactive voice response systems. From July 2000 to October 2001, Mr. Wu was the general manager for Beijing Jing Zhou Rong Hua Internet Technology Co. Ltd, a company responsible for developing middleware for call center establishments. He received a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in computer sciences from Tsinghua University.
Hsiaochien Tseng is the EVP of Infobird and has held the title since January 2020. From March 2010 to September 2018, he served as a sales director for the Credit Card Center of China Guangfa Bank, where he was responsible for integrating and managing online and offline sales channels, establishing overall and regional sales strategies and creating training systems to increase the client base. From October 2018 to January 2020, Mr. Tseng served as SVP of Hua Tuo Digital Technology Group Co. Ltd., a financial information technology company. He received a bachelor’s degree in information management from Fu Jen Catholic University and a master’s degree in business administration from San Diego State University.
Chunhsiang Chen is the VP of Infobird, a position he has held since April 2012. From June 1990 to February 1993, he served as an advisory programmer of International Business Machine Corp. (“IBM”). During that time, he participated in the design and development of the Multiple Protocol Transport Network. From February 1993 to September 1996, Mr. Chen served as an associate professor in the Information Education Department of National Taiwan Normal University. He founded GenNet Technology Co. Ltd., an information technology company, in 1993 and served as the president until joining Infobird in 2012. Mr. Chen has a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences from the National Chiao Tung University and a master’s degree and doctoral degree in computer sciences from Northwestern University.
Lianfang Zhou is the CFO of Infobird and has been with the company for over 10 years. From September 2004 to July 2008, she served as the head of accounting at Beijing Saishuo Technology Co. Ltd., a software development company specializing in port services. From August 2008 to December 2009, Mrs. Zhou served as the head of accounting for Beijing Lianhe Lida Investment Co. Ltd., a property management services company. She holds an intermediate accounting qualification certificate issued by the Ministry of Finance of the PRC. Mrs. Zhou also has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Renmin University of China.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.Infobird.com/en/index.html.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to IFBD are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/IFBD
ChineseWire (CW) is a specialized communications platform focused on promising China-based companies that are listed in North America. As one of 40+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), CW provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution to IBN’s millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public Chinese companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.chinesewire.com
Los Angeles, California
ChineseWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.