- FingerMotion released results from the annual meeting held on November 22, 2021
- It announced the re-appointment of executive officers and its Board of Directors
- It also reported on the appointment of an independent accounting firm
FingerMotion (OTCQX: FNGR) held its annual meeting of stockholders on November 22, 2021. Among the issues covered included the election of specific figures into the company’s Board of Directors, coupled with the approval of the FNGR 2021 stock incentive plan and executive compensation.
The company just announced that various matters were duly ratified and have since been implemented by its Board. They included:
- The election of Hsien Loong Wong, Leong Yew Poh, Michael Chan, and Ng Eng Ho into FingerMotion’s Board of Directors
- The re-appointment of Martin Shen as President and Chief Executive Officer and Yew Hon Lee as the Chief Financial Officer, Secretary, and Treasurer of the company
- The selection of Centurion ZD CPA & Co. as FingerMotion’s independent registered public accounting firm
- The sanction of the company’s 2021 Stock Incentive Plan
- The endorsement of the company’s executive compensation
- The acceptance of the frequency of stockholder votes on the company’s executive compensation to be presented to stockholders annually (https://ibn.fm/DwZF0)
These strategic appointments and approvals are geared towards pushing the company forward as it develops supplementary value-added technologies to market to its users. Additionally, they are laying down the foundation in what is expected to be a successful 2022 financial year.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.FingerMotion.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FNGR are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/FNGR
ChineseWire (CW) is a specialized communications platform focused on promising China-based companies that are listed in North America. As one of 40+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), CW provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution to IBN’s millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public Chinese companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CW is where news, content and information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.ChineseWire.com
ChineseWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.